Temporary Position – Assembler
We are currently recruiting for Assemblers on a temporary basis to the middle of December. If you know of someone who would like to be considered for the position, please have them send their resume to Debbie at email@example.com. 3rd and 4th level Millwright apprentices with some experience would meet the requirements!
Our Assembly team is focused on building superior quality tooling for our customers in the Aerospace industry. We’re looking for individuals who will put their education, skills and experience to work in supporting our high-performing Assembly team.
- Assemble high-quality products adhering to drawings, quality standards and procedures
- Communicate effectively with Assembly team members and other stakeholders
- Gain an understanding of our products
- Operate all equipment including overhead cranes and forklifts in a safe manner
- Maintain a `clean as you go` work environment
- Minimum 3rd or 4th level Millwright apprentice or similar ticket preferred with good experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Forklift and overhead crane tickets an asset. In-house training can be provided
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written
- The employee must be able to lift and/move up to 35 pounds
- A full range of physical dexterity is required for this position including bending, lifting, twisting, pulling, pushing, crawling, crouching, stooping and reaching overhead with hands and arms