program financial analyst
AIT, a manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of turnkey aircraft assembly automation systems, is looking for a Program Financial Analyst to join our team.
The analyst will be a member of the FP&A department located in Grand Prairie, TX and will be heavily involved in the sites financial forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. This position will provide strategic support to General Manager assisting with Monthly Operations Reviews, preparing Estimate at Completions (EACs), new business opportunities and other projects as requested. The Program Financial Analyst acts as the liaison between site management and Corporate Finance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Site Leadership to ensure financials are accurate
- Assist in preparation of Monthly Operations Reviews
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Assist Program Managers in development of Milestones on new awards
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Assist in development of Program budgets, forecasts, and modeling tools
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial information to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting senior management team with in-depth analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2+ years of operational finance or program finance experience is required
- Attention to detail, organized and strong desire for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Dependable team player willing to “roll up their sleeves” to get the work done
- Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Aerospace Experience Preferred
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at email@example.com.