Advanced Integration Technology (AIT) a manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of turnkey aircraft assembly automation systems, has an immediate need for an Network Engineer in our corporate office located in Plano, TX.
The Network Engineer is responsible for designing, modifying, installing, and maintaining the network infrastructure systems in accordance with AIT corporate policies for the enterprise.
Desired and previous experience should include:
- Install and support LANs, WLANs WANs, IP phone, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security, availability, and performance for the enterprise.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, security updates and patches.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer routers, switches, firewalls, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Provide cross-functional team support to system and security administrators for timely project completion.
- Assist with day-to-day IT support and projects assigned by Management.
Applicant’s background should also include the following:
- Bachelor degree in the Computer Science or comparialbe experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with major routing protocols like EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, etc., and telecommunications connectivity including WAN/LAN, Site-to-Site VPN, and Internet.
- Network infrastructure implementation and administration of firewalls, routers and switches. Technical competency with Cisco Networking technologies including: Cisco ASA Firewalls, Firepower, Cisco Switches and Routers, Log and Packet analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, spanning-tree, subnetting, routing, access control lists, wireless and vpn.
- Ability to communicate network solutions to technical and non-technical employees.
- Self-starter with strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to work on and push multiple projects at once.
- Experience in a multi-vendor environment, with the ability to transfer network configurations and concepts from one vendor to another
- Network tools including but not limited to: Wireshark, Network Management Systems, Network configuration management, sflow/netflow, IPAM, and Automation platforms.
- Working Knowledge of VMware environment, virtual networks and performance tuning a plus.
- Must have the ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Extensive internet/intranet and WAN/LAN knowledge.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Network Administration.
- Working knowledge of industry standard security compliance.
- Ability to coordinate and manage third party IT vendor / supplier relationships.
- CCNA, CCNP, or Network+, Security+ strongly preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to stand and walk for sustained periods of time (50%).
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at email@example.com.