AIT is currently seeking a Network Administrator to provide support at our Chesterfield, Mich., location.
The Network Administrator will be responsible for local designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting the computer and phone network systems in accordance with AIT corporate policies. Will designs and installs LANs, WANs, internet and intranet systems, firewalls, and network segments.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, IP phone, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate network issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Support all help desk duties and IT Administrator duties and projects assigned by Management.
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Computer Science or Management Information System.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Network Administration.
- Ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of internet/intranet and LAN knowledge.
- Working and support knowledge of switch administration Cisco switches and routers.
- Working and support knowledge of Server Administration from Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server.
- Working Knowledge of VMware environment.
- Understanding of information security and ability to apply it affectively.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, GPO’s, application support with Microsoft Exchange and Office products.
- CCNP, CCNE preferred
- Coordinate and manage third party IT vendor / supplier relationships.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.