Advanced Integration Technology (AIT), a manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of turnkey aircraft assembly automation systems, has an immediate need for an Network Administrator in our corporate office located in Plano, TX.
The Network Administrator is responsible for designing, modifying, installing, and maintaining the network infrastructure systems in accordance with AIT corporate policies for the enterprise.
Desired and previous experience should include:
- Install and support LANs, WLANs WANs, IP phone, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security, availability, and performance for the enterprise.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, security updates and patches.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer routers, switches, firewalls, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Assist with day-to-day IT support and projects assigned by Management.
- Assist in maintaining Microsoft Exchange 2013.
Applicant’s background should also include the following:
- Bachelor degree in the Computer Science or Information System and experience with the Information Technology field.
- Working and support knowledge of switch administration Cisco switches
- Working and support knowledge of Server Administration from Windows 2008/2012 Server.
- Application support experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013.
- Working Knowledge of VMware environment a plus.
- Must have the ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Extensive internet/intranet and WAN/LAN knowledge.
- Experience in Network Administration a minimum 10 years.
- Working knowledge of industry standard security compliance.
- Coordinate and manage third party IT vendor / supplier relationships.
- CCNP, CCNE, or network+, Security+ preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to stand and walk for sustained periods of time (50%)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at email@example.com.