Manager, QMS & Supplier Quality
AIT is currently seeking a Business Analyst to provide support at our Chesterfield, MI location.
The Manager, QMS & Supplier Quality oversees AIT MI’s QMS effectiveness and oversees internal and external audit activities. She/He also supervises the Receiving Inspection employees to ensure that product performance meets the specifications and or GDT. He/She will define the methods and equipment used to measure and monitor key quality and performance characteristics. This position has the organizational freedom and unrestricted access to top management to resolve quality management issues.
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of projects to ensure quality, on-schedule and on-budget completion.
- Identify changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Update master phasing plan to report to status to customers.
- Update weekly pictorial project progress.
- Build Kick-off folder for new projects.
- Work with assigned staff to ensure a high performance customer-service oriented work environment which supports achieving the company’s strategic plan, objectives and core values.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Review resource availability and allocation.
- Report and escalates issues to management as needed.
- Participate in managing the relationships with all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track outlined risk management to minimize project risks.
- Manages customer authority data.
- Ensure highest quality reports and project deliverables meet or exceed client and internal expectations.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in QA/Manufacturing lead position or similar.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in ISO19011 – Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in AS9100 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures in English.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagrammatic form.
- The ability to deal with people and problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High school graduate, or hold a state or military approved high school equivalency diploma (e.g., GED)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.