Information Systems Security Officer /Industrial Security Professional
AIT is recruiting for an intermediate level ISSM/ISP at the AIT Michigan Facility. This is a multi-faceted security position, responsible to the Corporate Security Manager for the support of multiple programs as it relates to all applicable classified federal, contractual, customer and company requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This positon is to serve as site Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) and Alternate Facility Security Officer (AFSO). This individual will maintain security documentation for system hardware and software, to include SSP’s, POA&M’s, equipment specifications, practices and procedures related to Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements related to DoDD8570 requirements. Additional responsibilities will include serving as the COMSEC custodian, and Alternate Contract Program Security Officer (ACPSO).
Responsible for compiling and submitting security deliverables; assisting in presentation preparation for program status and reviews (internal and external); submitting program access requests; maintaining billet plans; assisting with updating and administering indoctrinations, refresher briefings and debriefings. Be able to update/write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Addendums; OPSEC implementation; navigating security requirements across multiple security domains; participating in security inspections, to include being able to compare procedures with actual operations, document findings, recommend corrective action, and re-evaluate the implementation of corrective actions; investigating and reporting security infractions/violations and following through until closed.
Previous experience should include:
- Serving in the capacity as ISSO and FSO/CPSO.
- Professional Security experience supporting USG Compartmented programs and a working knowledge of (DoDM 5205.07 Vol 1-4):
- Secret clearance current within five years
- Understanding of how to implement and manage JSIG, NIST, RMF, and DoDD 8570 requirements
- Security + Certification (or obtain within six months of hire)
- Experience with JPAS preferred
- Working Knowledge of NISPOM, DoD Directives, DCIDs or ICDS,
- Knowledge of clearance processing, document control, and physical security, including restricted areas, and SETA
- Knowledge of Automated Information System Security
- BA or BS degree or 2 years of experience with personnel and industrial security
- Completion of DSS FSO Course
- Completion of a Risk Management Framework (RMF) Curriculum
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to include working with customers, employees, management, and security personnel
- Excellent written communication, report writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task to accommodate deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Action oriented to see projects through completion
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, MS Office, Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), and eQIP
- Active Secret Clearance strongly preferred (investigation within the last 5 years)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.