Industrial Security Specialist (FSO/CPSO)
AIT, a manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of turnkey aircraft assembly automation systems, is looking for an Industrial Security Specialist to serve as the Facility Security Officer (FSO) and Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) with security and administrative oversight for Governmental Programs (collateral and SAP) at our Chesterfield, Michigan, office.
As the Industrial Security Specialist for AIT Michigan, the candidate will be responsible for establishing, executing, and evolving a comprehensive and advancing set of Special Access Program (SAP) security policies, plans, and practices that consistently, effectively, and efficiently support business operations, and comply with all SAP requirements.
The Industrial Security Specialist will be responsible for:
- Processing and submitting electronic personnel security questionnaires (EQIP)
- Ensuring that the programs maintain compliance with company and government regulations;
- Overseeing the activities and priorities of the security program including, but not limited to, physical security, access control, field daily security requests/issues, assist Security Manager with investigations, information security, and personnel security measures at the facility;
- Establishing security processes and procedures that satisfy quality, schedule, overall performance, and financial parameters according to both company and customer expectations;
- Providing overall site Security in addition to supporting SAPs, to include OPSEC, Classification Management, Security Awareness, COMSEC, conducts security reviews of technical papers, and DD 254.
- Additional duties will also include administering security indoctrinations and debriefings, audits, visitor control, process requests for investigations, prepare personnel access requests (PAR), and Periodic Personnel reviews.
- Other security-related duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma required; Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Facility Security Officer (FSO) and/or SAP Security with an in-depth knowledge of the NISPOM and JAFANs, ICD 705 or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of the NISPOM, JAFAN (6/0, 6/3, 6/4, 6/9), and ICD 705.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to include working with customers, employees, management, and security personnel.
- Excellent written communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task to accommodate deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Action oriented to see projects through completion.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, MS Office, Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), and eQIP.
- Ability to acquire Secret Clearance which requires US Citizenship as a pre-requisite; Active Secret clearance or Secret clearance with SAR eligibility strongly preferred.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.