AIT, a manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of turnkey aircraft assembly automation systems, is looking for a FP&A analyst to join our team.
The FP&A analyst will be a key asset in the growth of the company. The analyst will be a member of the FP&A department and will be heavily involved in the Company’s financial forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. This position will provide strategic support to senior management including helping with board presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities and other projects as requested by senior management. The FP&A function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insight and support business decision making. This position reports to the VP FP&A.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Develop and maintain budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
- Quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Work with a business intelligence tool to create dashboard reports
- Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial information to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting senior management team with in-depth analysis
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and senior management team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of FP&A or Program Finance experience
- Attention to detail, organized and strong desire for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Dependable team player willing to “roll up their sleeves” to get the work done
- Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.