AIT a Plano based manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of aircraft assembly automation systems, has an immediate need for ERP/Database Administrator to join our team. The ERP/Database Administrator will provide support across the entire corporation in administration, day-to-day support, and maintenance of the ERP/Database systems. This includes BA, Crystal report creation, designing, creating, and maintaining all enterprise-wide databases (Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.) in accordance with AIT corporate policies and best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support all aspects of a database including: install, upgrades, and patches; ensure company database performs properly
- Assess and communicate system needs to leadership
- Maintain database integrity; protect data from unauthorized access
- Perform appropriate system maintenance procedures, including patch management and system backups
- Maintain and support Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Maintain and support the ERP system (IFS version 9)
- Manage ERP upgrade projects as required
- Use IFS tools to migrate data into IFS
- Backup and restore data to prevent data loss
- Create, distribute and automate business reporting as required
- Assist with third party IT vendor / supplier relationships
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Prefer certifications related to needed skillsets (MCSA, MCSE, Oracle ACP, etc.)
Experience & General Characteristics:
- Minimum 10 years as DBA, 5 of which relate to supporting ERP systems.
- Experience with ERP relating to Project Management, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, BI tool, inventory, purchasing, ability to write functional specifications and reports.
- Able to quickly adjust work priorities in a dynamic IT environment and effectively manage their time to ensure mission-critical services are maintained.
- Working knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL, PL/SQL; including install, maintenance and custom report creation.
- Experience with securities, patching, scripts, reporting, and refresh groups.
- Prefer implementation experience with IFS modules: Project Management, operations, finance, purchasing, QA, etc.
- Must have the ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of IFS Business Analytics, IFS Report Designer, and Crystal Reports preferred.
- Business travel required.
- Able to develop and document procedures for installation, security, use, support and disaster recovery
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.