ERP (IFS)/Database Analyist
AIT is a Plano, TX-based manufacturing firm specializing in aerospace factory automation, including the design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of aircraft assembly automation systems, and has an immediate need for ERP (IFS)/Database Analyst to join our team. The ERP (IFS) The ERP (IFS)/Database Analyst will provide support across the entire corporation in administration, day-to-day support, and maintenance of the ERP (IFS)/Database systems. This includes Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Crystal report creation, designing, creating, and assisting with maintaining all enterprise-wide databases (Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.) in accordance with AIT corporate policies and best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and support the ERP system (IFS version 9).
- Manage IFS upgrade projects as required.
- Use IFS tools to migrate data into IFS.
- Backup and restore data to prevent data loss.
- Create, distribute and automate business reporting.
- Support all aspects of a database including: install, upgrades, and patches; ensure company database performs properly.
- Assess and communicate system needs to leadership.
- Maintain database integrity; protect data from unauthorized access.
- Perform appropriate system maintenance procedures, including patch management and system backups.
- Maintain and support Oracle (v12), SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Assist with third party IT vendor / supplier relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Prefer certifications related to needed skillsets (MCSA, MCSE, Oracle ACP, etc.)
Experience & General Characteristics:
- Minimum 5 years as DBA, 5 of which relate to supporting ERP (IFS) systems.
- Working knowledge of IFS Business Analytics, IFS Report Designer, and Crystal Reports preferred.
- Able to quickly adjust work priorities in a dynamic IT environment and effectively manage their time to ensure mission-critical services are maintained.
- Working knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL, PL/SQL; including install, maintenance and custom report creation.
- Experience with securities, patching, scripts, reporting, and refresh groups.
- Prefer implementation experience with IFS modules: Project Management, operations, finance, purchasing, QA, etc.
- Must have the ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Able to develop and document procedures for installation, security, use, support and disaster recovery.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to perform other IT duties (i.e. system administration, desktop support) encouraged.
- Business travel required.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player who enjoys working independently. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at email@example.com.