Continuous Improvement Manager
AIT is currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager to provide support at our Chesterfield, MI location.
The Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager position will define, design, and implement CI programs to ensure programs/opportunities are implemented across the organization.
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Define improvement projects that align with business strategies.
- Work with the leadership team to prioritize and identify improvement initiatives.
- Teach and lead cross functional teams through LEAN, CI and Process improvements to drive key KPI’s in Cost, delivery, Quality and Safety of the site.
- Analyze improvement programs and predict potential results.
- Facilitates Kaizen events and teaches other in the process.
- Coaches the improvement initiatives along with providing training and technical support on new or existing processes.
- Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure the success of the projects and the overall health of the system.
- Function as a change agent and continuously challenge the way processes are done.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education related work experience in related field.
- Minimum 5 years of continuous improvement experience and facilitation of events.
- Six Sigma Certification (Black Belt Preferred).
- Strong project management skillset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to influence across departments and various levels of leadership.
- Background in detail fabrication flows preferred.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at email@example.com.