AIT is currently seeking a Business Analyst to provide support at our Chesterfield, Mich., location.
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting requirements to be consolidated into corporate financial reporting.
- Create and manage financial and operational metrics and dashboards that provide real-time management visibility to the performance of the organization.
- Perform project-driven analyses that support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support forecasting analyses and other sales, inventory and operations planning activities.
- Communicate complex analytical issues using clear and intuitive charts and diagrams.
- Drive process improvements that enable increased levels of data automation and efficient production of reliable, accurate, and actionable Key Performance Indicators and reports.
- Analyze data using Microsoft Excel and Access or any other business intelligence tools to design and develop reports from various data sources.
- Create, revise and execute process maps, data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, use case scenarios, and acceptance testing.
- Support longer-term implementation of corporate-wide ERP system (IFS).
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or MBA.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Highly competent Microsoft Excel (skills with Work, Access, and PowerPoint is a plus).
- SQL knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems (GlobalShop and/or IFS preferred).
- The ideal candidate should be ambitious, creative, inquisitive, analytical, and detail oriented with the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and effectively.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to independently lead initiatives to conclusion and handle multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to positively motivate individuals and teams to meet or exceed expectations.
- Must have strong relationship building skills and ability to work across multiple functional areas.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunity. Please send your resume and salary history/requirements to our HR Representative at email@example.com